Pinnacle?

This past Sunday I officially became a High Priestess. It was a surreal realization that I have reached the witchy peak, though I will be studying for another two years, because one can never learn too much I suppose. The Temple of Witchcraft has a 5 year program, if a person wishes to continue. Four of us are moving ahead to High Witchcraft. After this year's study I  can add Shamanic Witch to my qualifications but I don't feel this will be my strongest area, despite my love for animals.  The best thing I was able to take away from this past year are the discovery of my totem animals that I use for the four elements. Together we have done some amazing work in circle.
So, now I can officially start my own coven. Hmmm. I would love to have a High Priest as partner because it's important to have both male and female energy for the balance. With no one in sight and not a whole lot of motivation on my part to start constructing anything concrete, I am happy to be a coven of one for now, and am ok with the idea that I may always be solo. If you come to think about it, even in a coven, everyone is solo since no one's spiritual beliefs are identical. The best you can hope for is that you are all on the same page.
For now, I am just basking in the glow of the realization that the study during past three years has made me grow and enhanced my talents. For that I can say a resounding Blessed Be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment